Soar above the water and get a birds eye view! Our 12-passenger U.S. Coast Guard inspected parasailing boats can handle your family, group, or event for the adventure of a lifetime. All of our Captains are US Coast Guard licensed.
Waverunner & Jetski Rentals
- 1 Hour Rentals
- 1 Hour Early Bird 9 and 10am
- 1 Hour Early Bird 11am and later
- 1.5 Hour Rentals
- 1.5 Hour
- 2 Hour Rentals
- 2 Hour Early Bird 9am and 10am
- 2 Hour 11am and later
Jet Ski Madeira Beach
The best way to experience the clear blue waters of Madeira Beach is by riding a jetski. Feel the rush of the wind and the spray of the water as you zoom across the waves, taking in the beautiful scenery of the Gulf of Mexico.
The water around Madeira Beach is generally calm, with gentle waves that make for a smooth and enjoyable ride. The area is also known for its abundant marine life, so you may even spot some dolphins or other sea creatures as you ride.
Reserve your jetski with John’s Pass Watersports today!
- Photo ID is required with Rental or with a Test. We can make temporary ID’s on site for the tests but Parent or Guardian must be present.
- A $300 Deposit Per Waverunner will be held on your Credit Card or Debit card at time of rental, this will be used as Damage security.
- Damage Deposit Funds will be returned by Fly-N-High Waverunners at the end of you ride, You should see the funds back no later then midnight the following day depending on YOUR bank.
- You Must Arrive for you booking No later than 45 minutes prior to the time that you booked, If you arrive at or after the time you booked NO refund will be given, We will send you out for the remaining time on your booking or try to reschedule for another time.
- Due to Historic Fuel prices a fuel surcharge has been added to the activity, Thank you for understanding.
Please Note: If you were born after January 1st, 1988 you will need to take the Florida Safe Boating Test. Simply click the link to take the test online.
Customers can receive a full Refund with a minimum 24 hours notice of cancellation from the time their activity was booked. All Cancellations must be made by phone call only, Email, Text and Voice mail are not accepted. Customers that cancel after the 24-hour period will not be eligible for a refund and will be charged, Customers can also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, this call is to be made by Management only at the time of rental. Customers may make changes to the reservation without any fees if it is outside the 24-hour cancellation period. Contact us by phone 727-397-1050 to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-Shows or Late Arrivals will be charged the full price. There are no Rebates/Refunds for Late Arrivals or Early Returns. We regret we cannot make exceptions to these policies.